Foundation / Corporation
Minnesota Twins Community Fund
Grants of up to $5,000 to Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Western Wisconsin nonprofit organizations, educational organizations, and local government agencies that operate youth baseball and softball programs. Funding is intended to help eligible youth baseball and softball organizations promote their leagues and recruit new participants, as well as train coaches, purchase necessary equipment, and administer their league.
Junior Twins Teams will receive:
- Up to $5,000 in grant money. These funds can be spent over the three-year period, with at least 60 percent of funds applied towards marketing and recruitment of players, coaches, and umpires. The remaining funds can be spent on marketing, equipment, uniforms, transportation, and player scholarships.
- Junior Twins logo to screen or somehow affix to each player's jersey over the course of the three years
- A marketing guide for organizations to use for recruitment, including templates for direct mail campaigns, e-communications, and signage
- Tickets to a Twins home game for Junior Twins players and coaches (there will be a limit on tickets per organization)
- Supplemental resources for both players and coaches
- Access to the Positive Coaching Alliance's "Development Zone" and Major League Baseball's "Play Ball" app
- Discounted coaching workshop prices
GrantWatch ID#: 171406
Grants are awarded up to $5,000.
Grant funds can be spent over the three-year period.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions about the Jr. Twins program, contact:
USA: Iowa; Minnesota; North Dakota; South Dakota; Wisconsin: Western Wisconsin