Foundation / Corporation
Siouxland Community Foundation (SCF)
Grants of up to $5,000 to Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota nonprofits and agencies for programs and projects that aim to enhance the quality of life for residents in Siouxland communities. Funding will be provided for arts, civic, education, health, and human services projects in the greater Siouxland tri-state area (approximate 50-mile radius of Sioux City, Iowa).
The Foundation focuses funding on five areas of community need:
1. Arts and Culture: Provide or increase access to cultural and educational resources for theater, music, arts, dance, museums
2. Civic Affairs: Community betterment, citizen participation, parks and recreation
3. Education: Early childhood development and parental involvement, improve educational outcomes especially for those at risk, promote higher educational opportunities
4. Health: Assist communities in the promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health
5. Human Services: Address and serve the needs of the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups.
Priority consideration is given to projects that:
- Are developed in collaboration with other agencies and promote the elimination of duplicated services.
- Address new and emerging needs, or demonstrate creative solutions to existing problems.
- Emphasize prevention.
- Demonstrate sound financial plans for future funding.
- Benefit larger rather than smaller numbers of people within the Siouxland area.
GrantWatch ID#: 177646
Foundation grants generally do not exceed $5,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_2072?SA=SNA&FID=35015
505 Fifth Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
Greater Siouxland tri-state area (approximate 50-mile radius of Sioux City, Iowa)
USA: Iowa; Nebraska; South Dakota