Foundation / Corporation
Veterans Support Foundation (VSF)
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for projects that benefit veterans. Funding is intended for projects that support veterans in one of the following categories: financial support/services, female veterans, veteran camaraderie, service/therapy animal support, job/transition training, legal support/services, life skills, and homeless veterans.
Categories of funding are defined as follows:
- Female Veteran Support: programs that target female Veterans only
- Veterans Financial Support/Services: programs that focus on financial readiness for Veterans
- Veteran camaraderie: any program that focuses on bringing Veterans together in a social environment such as a retreat
- Service/Therapy Animal Support: programs that focus on the use of service or therapy animals
- Job/Transition Training: any program that focuses on employment and/or assisting Veterans' transition from military to civilian
- Veterans Legal Support/Services: programs that focus on any sort of legal support/training for Veterans
- Veteran Life Skills: programs that focus on general life skills for Veterans
- Homeless Veterans: this is for any program with a strict focus on support of homeless Veterans
VSF funds projects that directly affect veterans and their families. Projects that prove beneficial to veterans and develop a track record of providing needed services and/or performance may be considered for funding in subsequent years.
VSF provides funding in the form of grants supporting veteran-related projects throughout the United States. VSF gives priority to matching fund projects. VSF provides funding solely for scientific, charitable, and educational purposes.
GrantWatch ID#: 184725
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online applications: http://vsf-usa.org/grant.html
All questions may be sent to email@example.com
Veteran Support Foundation
8719 Colesville Rd., Suite 100
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
800-882-1316 ext 126
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming