Foundation / Corporation
Siouxland Community Foundation (SCF)
Grants of up to $2,500 to Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota nonprofit organizations and government agencies for crisis planning and to improve public safety in Greater Siouxland tri-state area communities. Funding may be requested for community-oriented projects that meet the following grantmaking criteria:
1) Promote, advance, advertise or facilitate the development of social services, counseling, guidance, health care, or crisis planning which may be utilized in the event of a community crisis or health hazard.
2) Establish, conduct and promote public education such as seminars which enable or enhance the Siouxland community’s ability to respond to a crisis, or which may otherwise promote public safety.
3) Organize, assist, train or promote the development of any civic organization, agency, or public official which may be called upon to respond to a crisis in the community.
4) Provide social services, health care and train public personnel who may be called upon to respond to any community disaster.
5) Promote or provide any other community-based activity which serves to promote public safety.
GrantWatch ID#: 180529
Grants generally do not exceed $2,500.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply Online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_2072?SA=SNA&FID=35014
Siouxland Community Foundation
505 Fifth Street, Suite 412
Sioux City, Iowa 51101
The greater Siouxland tri-state area (defined as a general 50-mile radius of Sioux City, Iowa)
USA: Iowa; Nebraska; South Dakota